For America's Cup, one of the world's oldest yet most innovative sports competitions, Panerai will be the official sponsor of Luna Rossa, the Challenger of Record team in the 36th edition. The watches of the collection are characterized by a precious engraving on the back, featuring the Luna Rossa logo and America's Cup profile.
- Movement: Automatic mechanical, Panerai P.9100/R calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 13¾ lignes, 9.55 mm thick, 37 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 28,800 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. 328 components.
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Small Seconds, Flyback Chronograph, Regatta, Second reset
- Case: Diameter 47mm, carbotech
- Bezel: Carbotech
- Back: Screw, titanium with black coating. Engraved
- Dial: Dark grey sail with luminous Arabic numerals and hour markers. Chronograph hour counter at 3 o' clock, seconds at 9 o’clock, central chronograph seconds and minutes hands
- Water resistance: 10 bar (~100 metres)
- Strap: Black calfskin with white stitching, 26/22.0 standard size