For America's Cup, one of the world's oldest yet most innovative sports competitions, Panerai will be the official sponsor of Luna Rossa, the Challenger of Record team in the 36th edition. The watches of the collection are characterized by a precious engraving on the back, featuring the Luna Rossa logo and America's Cup profile.
- Movement: Automatic mechanical, P.9100 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 13¾ lignes, 8.15 mm thick, 37 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 28,800 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. 302 components.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds, chronograph flyback, seconds reset
- Case: Diameter 44mm, black ceramic
- Bezel: Black ceramic
- Back: Screw, titanium with black coating. Engraved
- Dial: Dark grey sail with luminous Arabic numerals and hour markers. Chronograph hour counter at 3 o'clock, small seconds at 9 o'clock and central chronograph seconds and minute hands
- Water resistance: 10 bar (~100 metres)
- Strap: Black calfskin with white stitching