These shoes defined by a pronounced rounded toe are an updated version of the classic penny loafer with a thick rubber sole for a modern look and the enameled metal triangle logo as an accent. Brushed leather, traditionally used for classic fine footwear, has been reinterpreted by Prada since the '90s on contemporary designs for a hybrid result.
- Upper with leather saddle strap
- Apron with stitched raised edge
- Fabric lining
- Enameled metal triangle logo
- 50 mm rubber monoblock sole with hot-stamped logo
- Rubber welt with notched motif